The Roof Support Services required a Care worker for weekends between 8am -8pm.
You will be responsible for the provision of a range of care and support services to our clients in their own homes.
This role is open to both those with experience and qualifications and those looking at starting their career within care, as full training will be provided. Most importantly, you will be empathetic with a genuine interest in the care of clients.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- To visit nominated clients, at times directed by the management team
- Assisting clients with personal care, toileting, grooming, bathing, (un)dressing, feeding etc.
- To prompt the taking of any medications prescribed for the client
- Where directed, maintain cleanliness of clients’ homes
- Prepare or reheat meals provided to clients
- To enable and/or assist individuals to remain in the community, to be supported and maintained safely in their own homes and thereby enhance their quality of life
- Encouraging and supporting client’s individuality and independence
- Develop and maintain personal contact with the client through talking and listening
- To undertake basic day-to-day factual written recording as required of individual care plans
- Providing social contact, especially for clients who live alone
Experience not necessary full training will be provided; however, you do need:
- A real desire to train as a care worker, work as a care worker and have a caring nature
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Available to work every weekends
- Be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check
- Someone with 2 years driving licence
In return we offer:
- Excellent pay rates
- Quick start date
- Mileage Contribution
- Full and part time hours available on a rota basis
- Holiday pay
- Opportunities for paid training in the NVQ Levels 2 & 3 in Health and Social Care
- Feeling valued, supported, recognised and rewarded
A full job description and application form will be provided at the point of contact.
Job Type: Part-time