The Roof Support Services is looking for energetic, resourceful individuals who are hardworking and keen to join the team to look after the vulnerable people within the community.
The type of care a Care and Support Assistant will provide will vary from person to person.
Main Care Assistant duties include:
- Personal care, Prompting of medication, food & drink preparation, domestic assistance, promotion of independence and dignity.
- Visiting clients in their own homes to promote independence.
- Shopping Visits
- Appointment Escort.
- A real passion and desire to provide high quality care
- A full clean driving license and access to vehicle
- An Enhanced DBS Check and employment references
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY AS FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
In return will provide you with:
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid holiday
- Full training, development and support
- Paid mileage
- Support to work towards Health and Social Care Diploma’s – level 2 – 3.