The Roof Support Services is an established domiciliary care provider in Brent Area and we currently have vacancies for full and part time care staff.
We work closely with Brent Mental Health Team, and the NHS to provide support to vulnerable and disabled adults.
Working patterns include Evenings, and alternate weekend working to suit you and your circumstances.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- To visit nominated clients, at times directed by the management team
- Assisting clients with personal care, toileting, grooming, bathing, (un)dressing, feeding etc.
- To prompt the taking of any medications prescribed for the client
- Where directed, maintain cleanliness of clients’ homes
- Prepare or reheat meals provided to clients
- To enable and/or assist individuals to remain in the community, to be supported and maintained safely in their own homes and thereby enhance their quality of life
- Encouraging and supporting client’s individuality and independence
- Develop and maintain personal contact with the client through talking and listening
- To undertake basic day-to-day factual written recording as required of individual care plans
- Genuine care for others
- Good communication skills
- A current full valid driving license and access to a vehicle for work (DESIREABLE NOT ESSENTIAL)
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Right to work in the UK
- Free comprehensive training,
- Continuing support, development and training
- Holiday Pay
- Excellent rates of pay
- Mileage Allowance (for mileage between visits)
Preferable: Required licence or certification
- Driving Licence