The Roof Support Services is looking for energetic, resourceful individuals who are hardworking and keen to join the team to look after the vulnerable people within the community.
The type of care a Care and Support Assistant will provide will vary from person to person.
You will be:
- Assisting with personal care i.e. bathing, dressing, skin care, shaving, oral care and toileting
- Helping with general tasks such as collection of prescriptions and paying bills
- Meal preparation i.e. menu planning, preparing and serving foods
- Domestic duties including changing beds, laundry, ironing and shopping
- Prompting with medication
- Genuine care for others
- Good communication skills
- A current full valid driving license and access to a vehicle for work (DESIREABLE NOT ESSENTIAL)
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Right to work in the UK
- Free comprehensive training,
- Continuing support, development and training
- Holiday Pay
- Excellent rates of pay
- Mileage contribution
The roof support services is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, marital status, disability, religion or belief, gender, sex or sexual orientation or age.